Coaching Skills for Muslims Today
Inviting all adults in the Muslim community who are parents, teachers, husbands, wives, university students, doctors, lawyers and other professions.
A 2-month training course for Muslims, focused on developing coaching skills utilizing Islamic principles. Participants will learn skills and techniques of coaching based on Islamic teachings and build resilience intelligence to combat the modern challenges around them.
Our capacity to tolerate change is tested today more than ever before. Uncertainty during the pandemic and new challenges facing Muslims in America have caused disruptions that affect us emotionally, mentally, spiritually, physically, professionally, financially, and socially. These disruptions can often cause feelings of getting overwhelmed, victimhood, and denial. But with the right tools, they can instead be met with resilience, wisdom, and courage. Coaching is a proven practical skill that has value in a variety of circumstances both professionally and personally. When we combine coaching skills, resilience, and Islamic principles, we transform our lives and those we serve into powerful agents of change capable of handling the challenges facing them each day.
Despite the availability of some spiritually oriented coaching, Islamic principles are rarely taught in this discipline. By combining fundamental coaching techniques with the spiritual teachings of the Qur’an and Sunnah, this unique course will help you enhance your coaching skills with faith and build resiliency regardless of the circumstance.
You will learn The DEEPER model of Resiliency as well as fifty key principles from the Qur’an and Sunnah to empower those around you to overcome any obstacle or disruption they may encounter.
Challenges in the Muslim Communities
Communication between couples as well as within families is often unhealthy
Cultural differences between immigrant parents and their children can create tension and confusion.
Mental health issues are on the rise in almost every household.
Islamophobia has grown to affect both young and older Muslims throughout America.
Our conversations with others often center around criticism, blame and judgement.
And many more...
Benefits of Attending Coaching Skills for Muslims Today
Learn basic coaching techniques centered around principles in Islam.
Resolve conflict using coaching.
Empower your spouse, children, students, colleagues, and others to discover their strengths, inner gifts, and independence.
Build strong familial and community relationships based on effective communication.
Reduce mental and emotional stress.
Enhance self-awareness and self-compassion.
Recognize new ways of communicating without criticism, judging, or blame.
Explore opportunities for personal growth
And much more….
Meet your instructor: Amina Hedayat Khalil, PCC, SI, ELI-MP, CMC
- A Graduate of the Eli Broad School of Business at Michigan State University with a major in Supply Chain Management (previously known as Materials and Logistics Management).
Earned a second BA in Islamic Studies and an Ijazah in Usoul El Deen from the European Institute of Human Sciences.
- Earned Graduate level courses in Psychology, Sociology, Family and Child Ecology, and Cross-Culture Communication.
- Earned her PCC (Professional Certified Coach) Credentials from the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
- Modern Classroom Certified Trainer (MCCT) from Logical Operations.
- Certified Mentor Coach (CMC) from Coach Cachet, Mentor Coach Training and Continuing Education.
- Certified Professional Coach (CPC) from the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC)
- Certified as an Energy Leadership Index Assessment Master Practitioner (ELI-MP) from iPEC.
- Global Leadership Assessment (GLA360) Certified Practitioner (Marshall Goldsmith Coaching)
- Certified Strategic Intervention (SI) Coach from the Robbins-Madanes Coach Training and received direct coaching from both Tony Robbins and Cloe Madanes.
- Certified COR.E Leadership, Performance, Wellbeing, and Transition Dynamics Specialist from iPEC.
- Certification in Process in Conversational Intelligence C-IQ.
- Designated as a Team and Leadership Coach from Kickstart Your Edge (KSYE)
- Earned the Highest Award of Achievement as a graduate from the Dale Carnegie Course in which she became a Graduate Assistant in several DC courses and went through an instructors training to coach Youth and young adults.